FOR PreK AND NEW KINDERGARTEN STUDENTS
FOR SCHOOL YEAR 2022-2023
- All MSAD#1 children who are four years old on or before October 15, 2022 are eligible for enrollment in PreK.
- Those who will be five years old on or before October 15, 2022 are eligible for Kindergarten. They will need to register if they are not a current student in MSAD #1 or ACAP PreK.
DETAILS ABOUT OUR ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCESS
Parents and Guardians are now required to complete a New Student Registration online. The link to do this will open on March 14, 2022 and may be found on the MSAD#1 Home Page: www.sad1.org. Parents/Guardians will be contacted by one of the school nurses to review the new student registration.
MSAD#1 requires the following documentation at the time of registration.
These items may be uploaded online within the registration, mailed to the MSAD #1 Health Office, or emailed to email@example.com
- Proof of Immunization
- Legal Birth Certificate (from the town or city in which the child was born)
- Legal Guardianship/Custody Papers
- Parent/Guardian Photo Identification
- Proof of residency within MSAD#1 (utility bill, lease agreement, etc.)
Parents/Guardians may call the MSAD#1 Health Services Office at 764-8105 with any questions.