To complete a registration, the first thing you will need to do is login or, if you don’t already have one, create an account. If you have multiple children, you will use your one account to register all of your students. This account will be used for new registrations, as well as, returning student registrations in future years. All of your children will be linked to a single account.
FOR PreK AND NEW KINDERGARTEN STUDENTS
FOR SCHOOL YEAR 2021-2022
- All MSAD#1 children who are four years old on or before October 15, 2021 are eligible for enrollment in PreK.
- Those who will be five years old on or before October 15, 2021 are eligible for Kindergarten. They will need to register if they are not a current student in MSAD #1 or ACAP PreK.
- Proof of Immunization
- Legal Birth Certificate (from the town or city in which the child was born)
- Legal Guardianship/Custody Papers
- Parent/Guardian Photo Identification
- Proof of residency within MSAD#1 (utility bill, lease agreement, etc.)
NEW Student Registration Portal in MSAD #1
Our Online registration is open to all parents of new students, including Pre-K.
Please use this link to begin the registration process for the 2021-2022 school year.
*NEW student is defined as any student who did not end the 2020-2021 school year as a MSAD #1 student.
RETURNING Student Registration Portal in MSAD #1
Our returning student registration is open to all parents who have received their 2021-2022 snap code.
Please use the link below to begin the returning registration process the fall of 2021.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I create an account?
– If you have never completed the online MSAD #1 Student Registration previously, you should create an account. This allows you to securely save your work and come back at a later time if necessary. You can use your email address or cell phone number.
– If you already have an account, you can sign in and complete the form. (You should use the same account to complete forms for multiple children.)
Required questions are marked as “Required”.
If you would like to make a change, click on the underlined field or click “Prev” to return to a previous page.
When you have finished entering your information, click “Submit.” This will send all of the information you’ve entered to the school. If you cannot click on this button, you will need to make sure that you have answered all required questions.
Maine School Administrative District #1 has computers available on-site to complete the online registration.
You can contact Maine School Administrative District #1 at (207) 764-8105 or email them at email@example.com in the subject specify “Registration Help” to ask any general questions about the form or the Returning Student Registration process.