To complete a registration, the first thing you will need to do is login or, if you don’t already have one, create an account. If you have multiple children, you will use your one account to register all of your students. This account will be used for new registrations, as well as, returning student registrations in future years. All of your children will be linked to a single account.
FOR PreK AND NEW KINDERGARTEN STUDENTS
FOR SCHOOL YEAR 2022-2023
- All MSAD#1 children who are four years old on or before October 15, 2022 are eligible for enrollment in PreK.
- Those who will be five years old on or before October 15, 2022 are eligible for Kindergarten. They will need to register if they are not a current student in MSAD #1 or ACAP PreK.
DETAILS ABOUT OUR ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCESS
Parents and Guardians are now required to complete a New Student Registration online. The link to do this will open at 9AM on March 14, 2022 and may be found on the at the bottom of this page. Parents/Guardians will be contacted by one of the school nurses to review the new student registration.
MSAD#1 requires the following documentation at the time of registration.
These items may be uploaded online within the registration, mailed to the MSAD #1 Health Office, or emailed to email@example.com
- Proof of Immunization
- Legal Birth Certificate (from the town or city in which the child was born)
- Legal Guardianship/Custody Papers
- Parent/Guardian Photo Identification
- Proof of residency within MSAD#1 (utility bill, lease agreement, etc.)
Fax Directly to the Health Office: 768-3085
E-mail: Lisa McKenna, MSN, RN, NCSN: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailing Address: 16 Griffin Street, Presque Isle, ME 04769
Please do not hesitate to call the MSAD#1 Health Services Office at 764-8105 if you should have any questions or need assistance.
REGISTRATION LINK (opens at 9AM on Monday, March 14, 2022): https://secure.infosnap.com/family/gosnap.aspx?action=32382&culture=en
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I create an account?
– If you have never completed the online MSAD #1 Student Registration previously, you should create an account. This allows you to securely save your work and come back at a later time if necessary. You can use your email address or cell phone number.
– If you already have an account, you can sign in and complete the form. (You should use the same account to complete forms for multiple children.)
Required questions are marked as “Required”.
If you would like to make a change, click on the underlined field or click “Prev” to return to a previous page.
When you have finished entering your information, click “Submit.” This will send all of the information you’ve entered to the school. If you cannot click on this button, you will need to make sure that you have answered all required questions.
Maine School Administrative District #1 has computers available on-site to complete the online registration.
You can contact Maine School Administrative District #1 at (207) 764-8105 or email them at email@example.com in the subject specify “Registration Help” to ask any general questions about the form or the Returning Student Registration process.